Can you wrap these separately?
你能分别包装吗?
Anything else?
还有其他的吗?
No. that’s all.
不,够啦。
Can I have a paper bag?
能给我个纸袋吗?
I’ll take this.
我要带着这个。
How much it all together?
一共多少钱?
Does it include tax?
含税了吗?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折吗?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我可以免税买吗?
Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你们接受旅行支票吗?
Do you accept this credit card?
你们收这种信用卡吗?
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你们接受什么样的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter?
这儿有货币兑换处吗?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我可以用人民币和美元混合支付吗?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帐单有错误?
Could you check it again?
你能再检查一下吗?
You gave me the wrong change.
错钱啦。
Can I have a receipt, please.
能给我个收条吗。
I don’t have my change back yet..
还没有找我钱呢 。
I already paid.
我已经付钱了。
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告诉我怎么使他免税吗?
May I have the form for tax refund?
能给我张退税表吗?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪儿能得到退税表?
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士顿酒店吗?